Welcome to Ginseng Austalia
In 1994 John and Jenny Dubois started growing Ginseng in Australia. After many trials and tribulations they learnt to grow the king of herbs in Australia. in April 2014 John and Jenny retired and Graeme and Sara Trethewey became the new owners to carry on the tradition.
Our farm has been certified organic since 2003. We grow wild simulated AMERICAN GINSENG in Gembrook Victoria Australia and are foundation members of the Australian Ginseng Growers Association (AGGA)
We sell only Ginseng Root that is at least 6 years old and also have 7 and 8 year old Ginseng Roots.
Our farm is all forest and approximately 15 hectares that have suitable shade to grow the Ginseng plant.
We can offer you
- Dried Ginseng Root, up to 6 year old.
- Ginseng Extract.
- Ginseng Powder in 30 or 60 gram bags.
- Ginseng Capsules 100 caps - 500mg
FOR PRICES AND TO ORDER CLICK LINK BELOW :
Dubois Ginseng Ointment is a truly remarkable product
Markets we attend
- Mulgrave Market, cnr of Jacsons and wellington Rd's 2nd Sunday of the month.
- David West Optometrist - Lamb St. Cranbourne P: (03) 5996 3693
- Ginseng Seed & Supplies Australia Pty Ltd - PO Box 66 Huonville TAS 7109 P: 0419 495 926
- Go Vita Berwick - 1 Blackburne Square Berwick P:(03) 97071148
- Redgum Gallery and Restaurant - 2 Victoria Rd Lilydale P: 03 97354745
- Velocity Fuel - 897 Princes Hwy Pakenham
- Cheap Super Foods - 2/99 Helen St Northcote P: 03 94867438
( Ask your health products store to stock these items )